:D

Comment

Originally posted by Nick
          Finally there is something to smile about when you get bigturd cable
          :D

When I say I'm with Optus I mean dialup, not cable :toung:
          What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

I got 1108.7 Kbps from c/net with my Bellsouth ADSL modem. I guess im happy. I usually get like 150kb/s when gettin something off fileplanet.

Comment

Hmmmm Wiggo gets 588kb/s but i get 150 and his a just a little higher on the c/net isp tester.........what gives? :(

Still happy that im "through" with 56k. I hope.

Comment

A lot depends on the server at the other end of the connection and the route ya connection takes to get there. I get about the same to FilePlanet that you do but some places arn't much better than dailup (that's when I do multipal d/l's) also the number of ppl accessing that server at the time also effects performance. I just run those tests again but I won't post the results as they turned out exactly the same again. :smokin:
                <center></center>

Comment

Oh. Well I figured FilePlanet had the elite connection but I have seen a few ppl waiting to get a file. Guess their always busy.

Comment

If fileplanet is always bogged down then wheres a good place to let my dsl fly on some downloads? Guess it depends on location eh?

I'll still take some suggestions.

Comment

try using morpheus www.musiccity.com

that way you can download from 50 sites at once - that'l test it out
                      http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

doh i use it all the time....and the max i get is ...150kb/s for one download at once im sure :( Maybe i can tweak? Its PPoE or however it goes I believe.

Comment

Oh while on the subject of Morpheus....have u heard anythng about the govt.,music,and movie indistry cracking down on it? That would both suck....already lost Nap.

Comment

Working...
                          X