Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCNA's kicked in...

Hey guys,

Ages ago I think SileNceR mention that he and I were doing units 1+2 of CCNA this year, thought I'd just mention that it's started and although our teacher isn't that bright (RIQ and PIC) being examples, it's all pretty straightforward so far.

Yay! :D

got no idea that that riq and pic thing is but good luck and have fun(if poss) :) :thumb:
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

the teachers so dumb he says RIQ when he means IRQ, and PIC when he means PCI

LMFAO

good **** guyz

Comment

oh, ok, i'm getting ya now :)
        TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Sounds smiliar to all my previous IT and IPM teachers - They mean well but basically they known crap all aside from what a teacher resource book tells them.

Comment

Thisis Australia remember...

Im startin TAFE on Tuesday, wonder if ill get the same.

Comment

My Cisco / IS (Info Systems) teacher was one and the same.. and he also teaches MCP/MSCE stuff.. so he's got a fair idea what he's on about.. most of the time. There is still the odd occasion where you get to prove him wrong. but everyone's like that to some degree...

Comment

My senior circuit design teacher in college would call it Emos instead of Cmos. He was a graduate level teacher too.

Comment

Well, both me and SileNceR got 100% on our first test :D. On to OSI layers now (whoo).

Another example of teacher f00ishness (yes, f00ishness):

To remember the acronym PCMCIA (gee it's really hard, ain't it?), he breaks it up into:

PC M CIA,

then imagines a Computer (PC) meeting (M) a spy (CIA).

Makes it hard, don't he? ;)

Comment

yeah simester 1 is pretty easy. me and Beefy will be starting simester 2 at end of Feb. :D

Comment

You will find that semesters 1 & 2 are pretty easy, Semesters 3 & 4 are trickier, you have to do a stupid case study where you have to deck out a big school with a network.

Comment

Working...
                      X