CCNA Units 1 and 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its obviously a course at school....

its called Cisco...its a networking class...
    At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

mr dixon: "now geeks, take out etherhubs and switch the fsb to 100MHz and insert the Category 5 LDP cable into the RJ45 telephone socket on the first leftmost...stop laughing clinton!.... go to the principals office now...(clint: *rtfm foo* cough)
      dix: what was that?! (clint: err manual good)
      dix: what manual?....Its a windows bug...

Comment

ROFLMFAO... almost sounds to me exactly like our first "orientation day" CCNA class LOL
        SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
        Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

Originally posted by skullshot
          mr dixon: "now geeks, take out etherhubs and switch the fsb to 100MHz and insert the Category 5 LDP cable into the RJ45 telephone socket on the first leftmost...stop laughing clinton!.... go to the principals office now...(clint: *rtfm foo* cough)
          dix: what was that?! (clint: err manual good)
          dix: what manual?....Its a windows bug...
          LOL :)

Sound accurate :eek:!

Comment

:eek:

Heard something scary at school today... apparently Mr. Dixon failed his CCNA test the first time around... only got about 80%. Did it the next time and just got in on 95%, so I hear...

Comment

ROFLMAO @ SKS!! LOL!

have fun learnin from a person that failed the test ;) :wave:

Comment

its funny cos i already knw i'll be the one teaching most of the class... *shakes head*
                SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
                Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

lmao, ask them 2 pay u! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
                    lmao, ask them 2 pay u! :D
                    :rolleyes: Yeah, that'll happen. Our school is still paying off it's pool :p.

Comment

Working...
                    X