No announcement yet.

Anyone Certified???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACI Intertnationally certified In Aggregate and Concrete Testing and Inspection...guess that doesn't count either in this case...:D
    - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by FLaCo
      ACI Intertnationally certified In Aggregate and Concrete Testing and Inspection...guess that doesn't count either in this case...:D
      i dubnno, you could come in handy if we make one of those theft proof systems, need somone to test to make sure the concrete is in right

Comment

Originally posted by kane2g
        I have to say that i am shocked by how many of you dont have certs. I would have guessed the othey way around. And I agree that knowing computers and being certified isnt the same thing; certs are only good if you looking for a job in this field. But most of you know more and understand problems better than any other tech board out there.
        You pretty much hit on it there. Most people get certs in order to get jobs. It's the people that actually know stuff and that have jobs that don't get certs, cos they don't need them.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdkiller
          i dubnno, you could come in handy if we make one of those theft proof systems, need somone to test to make sure the concrete is in right
          Call me up 867-5309!!!!
          - Damien

Comment

Yeah just ask Bill Gates about the cert's he picked up from other ppl's garbage bins, a few big companies soon learned about paper shreadders. :laugh:
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X