This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Random Resets on ABIT AT7

I have recently bougght a ABIT AT7 motherboard running a 2100 AMD XP prossesser with 512 meg of 333DDR kingmax ram, and Windows XP pro
    unfortuantly ever since this has been put together i have had random resets of my computer.....usualy if the system is left idle for a short time, and somtimes whilst running programs or running the internet,
    I have checked the power settings in control panel and run norton antivirus 2002 (updated) and found no problems
    This is obviously not only annoying but dangerrous to my work
    Can anybody help ??????
    Count

Last edited by Count on 07-07-2002 at 10:31 AM

I think the power supply would be the first thing to look at, is it adequate?
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

its a 350 power pack it should be ok i guess...the case i got had a 300 in but i now got a 350 for power...keep ideas comeing...they are appreciated
      Thanx
      Count:devil win

Comment

I will close this thread and I have deleted yet another redundant post in another section of the forums. Please respond to the same message under the Windows XP header.

Count,
        Please don't continue posting the same question. Keeping it under a single heading makes it much simpler for folks to help you with your problems.

Thanks,
        Darth
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

Working...
        X