Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Long Term OC Gone Bad?

Quick question....

How should I store the processor during the RMA? It will take about a month so I am assuming I need to do something to keep it clean. I was thinking anti-static bag to put the proc in and then seal it in tupperware.

Comment

That would be fine. Or use the box/package you got it in

Antistatic bag woudl be all that is needed, but tupperware addition would be great.

Comment

Got the motherboard back from Asus. Almost everything is working perfect again! No problems with the raid at all. Just seems my tv tuner is the only thing not working. And it seems like everything fragmented on the drives as well...but thats what we have defrag for! Thanks again for the help!!

Comment

Nice! Maybe need a new driver for that tuner? Glad to see you are back in business anyway!

Comment

I am running Vista 64 ultimate and I watched all the drivers it re-installed and the pinnacle pci hd tv tuner was one of them. I just haven't put much effort into fixing it yet though...I am just so happy my computer is running again! Lol.

Comment

YA, that is a plus!!! Glad to hear it!

Guess you should update that or uninstall/reinstall it when you get time to see if you can get it fixed

Comment

Working...
              X