TT's back !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiggo, Been there done that .Thanks mate,Tried everything thats
    been written on the via forum. Not to bothered about it, agpx2 is good enough for me, just a bit frustrating when you pay for something & cant use it. Thanks for the reply tho.

Comment

n/p but you'd be hard pressed to pick the difference visually anyway. ;)
      <center></center>

Comment

what video card & OS do you have ? Maybe the problem is there rather than the mobo ??

Comment

Elsa Gladiac 920 Geforce 3. Running WinXP now but had the same problem with 98se. Over on the Via forum the main factor seems to be 4in1 via drivers dont get on to well with Nvidia drivers. Of course both camps blame each other. Does seem to be a problem most common to Geforce owner's, But people with other cards have posted the same problem.:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
            n/p but you'd be hard pressed to pick the difference visually anyway. ;)
            <center></center>
            2x vs 4x is a performance increase rather than visual, more so for bragging rights, unless you have a monitor capable of 1600x1200 or higher, in which case nothing but agp 4x will suffice
            SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
            Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

Working...
            X