No announcement yet.

Post Your System (car)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headunit and EQ pic...like the case of fuses holding the EQ in place? :thumb:

Comment

sub and amps and cap, etc.....

Comment

Sweeeet. What kinda car u got?

Comment

92 chevy beretta....nicknamed "the beast"...this thing is a friggin tank...ive been through everything with this car, and it hasnt died....its kinda beat up right now, since i got hit 4 months ago, and havent had time to replace the fender, but its all good....

the install isnt that great cuz i use the car 7 days a week, so i dont have time to do a full install...like you can see the wries from the sony amp, ideally i would want to get some 3/4" 1" MDF and put a sheet over the floor, and cut grooves for the wires to go in, so they dont bump up the carpet....

these cars too if ya dont know have a double bow back window...which means aside from it curving side to side, it does do up and down, the bottom of thw window has a steep curve to it...and trying to work in there is a PITA...especially when i top mounted my 6x9s in the pic...they are stock mounted under the deck, but i cut a hole through the back deck...and they sound much cleaner!!!

Comment

Working...
          X