Audigy 2 and Megaworks 550

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audigy 2 and Megaworks 550

I bought the Audigy 2 and Creative Megaworks 550 today and must say that they are awesome. I had a debugger error pop up when trying to load Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 but found out that its an issue with the Creative apps. You have to reboot the computer after listening to any DVD audio for the game to load. The EAX sound in Need For Speed is great also. I'm very pleased and wanted to share my happiness. :)

I assume you didnt get the platinum thing.
    Is it any good without the front 5.25" doo dad?
    Or have i got things messed up and you do get 1.

//alias

Comment

No, I didn't get the platinum. If you are referring to the box that the platinum comes with, no the one I got doesn't have it. I'm not hooking up anything other than speakers to the computer so I don't need it.

Comment

What DVD audio were you listening to? I dont have any yet, only what is included on the sampler with the A2 Plat.
        Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
        Managing Director
        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I liked the music on the sampler disc. So far, I only have one DVD-Audio disc and that is the Blue Man Group. It is great! I don't know if you've heard of the Blue Man Group in Australia. They perform on the east coast in the US. You have seen them in the Intel commercials. They are the 3 guys that paint themselves blue and play PVC pipes and different instruments.

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
          What DVD audio were you listening to? I dont have any yet, only what is included on the sampler with the A2 Plat.

Comment

Our selection of DVD Audio in Australia is very limited at this stage.
            Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
            Managing Director
            Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Working...
            X