soundcard driver prob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soundcard driver prob

Have been trying to install latest drivers for my Fortissimo2 SC (ver 6.07) but have struck a snag. Installation requires disconnection of internet to prevent Windows Update from simultaneously upgrading the driver (huh?). Problem is that when i go to install i get error message saying "Internet Detected" despite having disconnected my cable modem & at one stage even removing my Ethernet card. Any ideas guys??

I'm not sure about this or how to do this (I'd spout some gibberish that even I probably couldn't understand later in my condition atm) but try this, disable your internet connection in Windows before tryin' it again (the properties of IE should be where to start, I think). :laugh:

<center> </center>

Damn too late :(

Comment

well if you're not sure how to doit, i most certainly can't lol. have tried disconnecting through ipconfig and when i go to install driver i still get "Internet Detected" message. go figure :(

Comment

OK I didn't make to badda sense then for the state I was in. :D

No that's why I said to disable your connections in IE's properties as that way it shouldn't detect the connection at all (also disable any internet hardware as well thru the device manager). ;)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
        X