New Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Monitor

I'm looking for a new 19" or 21" CRT monitor for under $150. Any suggestions?

I want to have dual monitors and I'm going to use my current 17" samsung monitor as the secondary monitor and buy a new one for my primary monitor.

good luck, you'll need it

Comment

i'm with ugly on this one

unless your looking secondhand you wont be getting anything decent for that price.
      TT Original

Comment

Okay, How bout under $200 or $250 US Dollars?

Since I probably won't be able to get one for another month, I have a question about dual monitors.

If I were to hook up an old monitor (a 14" Compaq with 640x480 max. resolution) as my secondary monitor, would I be able to replace it when I get my new monitor without having any file/driver issues or anything? I'm eager to try this dual monitor thing out and I can't wait.

Comment

you shouldn't have any driver issues with hooking up dual moniters as there is not usually any software involved with setting up dual monitors.

I am assuming that you have 2 graphics cards or one with dual output. The drivers on them shouldn't corrupt or need to be reinstalled with a monitor change as monitors are completely plug & play.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor Brian
            I'm looking for a new 19" or 21" CRT monitor for under 0. Any suggestions?

I want to have dual monitors and I'm going to use my current 17" samsung monitor as the secondary monitor and buy a new one for my primary monitor.
            Try this one on for size.. huge resolution (1920x1440), great dot pitch (.20), and a nice price. Samsung 757 - $219 @ www.mwave.com

I'm personally looking at buying the 19" version, the 957 model.

http://samsungusa.com/cgi-bin/nabc/p...id=757MB-Ivory

http://direct.mwave.com/mwave/ProdMO...S-SAMSUNG.hmx?

http://direct.mwave.com/mwave/doc2/369428.html
            Chris "Raven"
            News Crew - TweakTown
            <!--
            <font size=1>
            <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
            - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
            - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
            - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
            </font>
            // -->
            "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

I don't know if it is a national or regional ad, but the following ad was in my Sunday paper. It is in an Office Max ad.

Comment

Working...
              X