R9 270 OC Gigabyte violent flashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R9 270 OC Gigabyte violent flashing

I posted this on Gigabyte forum but no answer. I emailed them to send the latest bios for the GIGABYTE - Graphics Card - AMD - PCI Express Solution - Radeon . No answer
    The problem that i have is that i get fast violent flashes when i enter or exit a game. The TV/monitor keeps flashing even when i switch to TV input and stops just after i turn it off and on again. I turned vsync on/off - nothing changes, i tried with different cables (hdmi, vga). I suspect the bios.
    I switched to the integrated Intel HD 2500 (through HDMI too) and i don't have the flashing. So is a problem with the r9 270 and the way it communicates with my TV/monitor (lg 27mt46d).
    Weird thing - if i have the PIP (picture in pocture) on screen i don't get the flashing when entering a game.

What to do ?

Happens in Battlefield 3 and 4 when i enter/exit a map, in the starting menu of Shadow of Mordor. Doesn't happen in PES 2014, FIFA 12, Watch Dogs. I switched vsync ON and OF in game and in Catalyst too (always OFF or always ON).
    Attached Files

Re: R9 270 OC Gigabyte violent flashing

I think is related with Direct x 11 games and it happens just in full screen.

Comment

Working...
    X