No announcement yet.

Gamesurround Fortissimo� III 7.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several good cards on the market - and lots of reviews to study.
    I got the Game Theatre XP - for me it's excellent. But everyone has different needs, so take your time and shop careful.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I still haven't found any good reviews for it yet. With the new Creative cards coming out soon it might be a wise decision to wait until then. But then again even if you have a great sound card your limited by your speakers so I might just get the Fortissimo III anyways.

Comment

[b]If you are so concerned with the quality of music...you should not be listening to compress music files (mp3, ogg)...why, b/c compression kills the quality of music.
        I dunno..... my 100% VBR rips through musicmatch jukebox sound friggin spectacular :D (and actually is hard to discern between that and CD directly......matter of fact it sounds better on the mp3 since the VBR boosted the bass response :) )......and yes this is on a great pair of full-ear headphones.....even the car too...

yeah i know compression kills quality of music but dude.....im surprised at the nill effect of this rip level into mp3 (NOT mp3pro****)

anyway just saying :thumb:

Comment

I use Sennheiser HD45-II headphones to listen to my music often and it is clear the difference between different mp3 files, similar to the difference between a good mp3 and a cd - unfortunately while CDs are better, it's hardly practical - especially if you like to be able to download the latest songs (not err... saying that I do that or anything)

And sblive's aren't great, but they aint bad when compared to many alternatives, including uck.,.. onboard sound.,
          SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
          Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

Working...
          X