media player messing up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• media player messing up?

okay this is about another media player called mediamonkey.
    they are upgrading to version 4, every one in the world seems to see
    all the players in the program.

it has a main player and theme. a floating player that is not docked but floats around the screen. it has full screen player that is only seen when viewing videos. and there are two task bar players one for vertical and one for horizontal use.

the trouble is this.

in the previous version 3 all the gui's work, each player is seen

in this beta version 4 i can not get the gui's made for version 4 to show me the floating player at all it just crashes.

the gui's made for version 3 the default one and the ones that were made using it as a templete will not show the floating player just like the default version 4 gui's?

the other gui's of version 3 when used in version 4 will show the floating player but it has a transparent window frame around the player's background client that is messing up the display of the floating player. by pushing the pixel locations of the ini file controlled buttons and text areas and vu meters images. to the left to fit inside the limits of that transparent border.

i've told the developers and showed them screen shots. but they can't find the error and can't even see the error on their computers.

it seem i'm the only one that is getting this error others with xp pro have not mentioned it in their beta test forum. and every one with windows 7 does not get the error.

so can anyone here tell me why my system is showing it? i've updated the mb bios and the video drivers, every thing is up to date so why can't i see the floating gui or see it correctly.

thanks for your help.
    Last edited by rovingcowboy; 02-23-2011, 03:08 AM.
Working...
X