TDK 620 mp3 player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDK 620 mp3 player

Anyone has this mp3 player? How's the battery life with regular cd audio?

I have a TDK!:bounce2: What finally got my attention was BestBuy was selling it for $120 even though on the internet it sells for $150. Even the original Mojo was priced much higher. I thought it was a store mistake and I wanted to capitalize on it.

From the reviews I've read on this player, it's comparable to the RIO SP250 and IRiver SlimX; both costs $30. To get a deal like this is a steal compared to those.

After much fighting with my inner-self, I decided to get the TDK Mojo 620 yesterday. To my surprise, there's a $20 mail-in rebate as well, making it an even better deal.

I was also looking hard at the Sony D-CJ506CK player. Sony claimed 24 hours for mp3, but then again they might not have taken into account if ESP is enabled.

I will be posting my review soon. I'm putting this player to the test. Given the player went of sale this April, there hasn't been any firmware updates. I've already noticed minor skips and glitches. In two instances, already, I've had track cross-overs, where one song is playing and then all of a sudden it jumps to the middle of another song I previously played. I'm guessing there's illegal memory location jumping going on. Hopefully this can be fixed with a firmware. More to come later....

Comment

Comment

my Friend has the Sony one it looks ok battery life is a bit short not sure what the numbers are. I myself have a Nomad II 192megs does the trick for me also i got it over the size and iv had too many broken CD players, last one was a Panasonic 40sec antishock died in about a year funy thing happened the laser lens became perminantly fogged up from the inside. Also solid state memonry ensures no skip that is why i got the Nomad II the newer one looks like the Nomad IIc.

Comment

Working...
        X