Audigy Echoes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audigy Echoes....

Ummm the weirdest thing happen like two days ago. I am playing CS and i exit right...after that moment on every sound effect on my computer (from AIM to IE selections) echoes...and when i start windows i hear guns reloading and stuff the from CS...the weirdest thing..lol...i know it seems funny but anyone have an idea for a soultion...Thx: peace2:
    - Damien

Have ya been into the SB control panel to see if any of the sound effects have been turned on for some reason? :?:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

i know this is gonna start a war :snip:

u could always try removing CS

Comment

I tried that WiG.. and nothing...What i'll do is reinstall Counter Strike like Wiked mentioned and if that doesn't work reinstall the Audigy drivers.
        What do you think?
        - Damien

Comment

It certainly can't hurt to try. ;)

Comment

i want that that sounds like a cool glitch

Comment

All my friend are like "d00d that was cool how do you do that?!"
              But after a while it gets annoying...lol: peace2:
              - Damien

Comment

dont you mean annoying...... noying...... oying...... ying..... :laugh:

i have the audigy, and have installed and removed CS numerous times and never had problem, sorry i cant be of more help

Comment

LOL exactly...

Its no biggy i can prolly get around...just need the time to...
                  - Damien

Comment

Well i finally got to it...got my lazy ass to uninstall the drivers and reinstall the original and get the latest driver updates from the Creative site. Now it works just fine....thx for all the help...just keeping you guys updated ...: peace2:
                    - Damien

Comment

well done :thumb:

Comment

Just for future knowledge you don't have to go through the trouble of uninstalling drivers of any of that nonsense. Simply go to device manager, remove the audigy and let windows redetect it.

Comment

Glad it all worked out bro :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                          X