The best Graphics Card Producer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best Graphics Card Producer ?

I see alot of companys like Asus Ledtek PNYTech MSI and tons of others producing the Nvidia 4600 chipset (which is what I want) , I just wanted to know is there a difference between any of them does anyone of them preform better than the other on the 4600's or any chip?

NosX

I've always used Leadtek's cards as they are cheaper than the other name brands in my area plus they overclock well but have a look thru the reviews linked here, http://www.8dimensional.com/nVGF4Ti.html , and see what suits you. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

gainward they produce solid cards that are pre overclocked and overclock very very well

Comment

cool , thx

Comment

I agree with Wiggo...........leadtek all the way baby......I mean talk about heat comming out of these things now a days and consider overclocking as well.........look at the size of the heatsinks that leadtek puts on there cards...THEY ARE MASSIVE. It makes the cards look so overpowering. Just for that reason alone. I'm definitly leadtek.

Comment

im still thinking about PNY Technologies or VisionTek

Comment

I like Gainward and Hercules---too bad Hercules is no longer doing nVidia cards now:cry:

Comment

:) I have been pleased with pny but leadtech and others are also good. Look at the heatsinks & fans on the cards, they tell you quite a bit about what to expect. :cool:

Comment

problem is im trying to buy all my products from no more than 4 websites to save money on shipping :afro:

Comment

Look most of the name brand ones are pretty close in quality and performance so see what's available to ya then check out some of the reviews out on them here, http://www.8dimensional.com/nVGF4Ti.html , and see which one suits ya the most. ;)
                    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Both leadtech and gainward overclock more or less the same, any one of them can do.

Comment

i decided to go with a Leadtek Winfast Ti4600

Comment

Working...
                        X