Antec H2O 620 Fan Speed? =(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antec H2O 620 Fan Speed? =(

Hey guys, im new to tweak town! Just built a new rig and everything is great but just cant figure out ONE thing. I bought a Antec H2O 620 right, yeah, well I cant seem to get it to go past 1390rpm. Box says its a 1450-2000 rpm fan. My 3prong female connector is plugged into the 4 pin CPU fan1 male connector in the right config, just like my extreme4 manual says. I have tried auto and manual control in the BIOS, and have used the AXTU program my mobo came with. still cant seem to find a way to get it past 1390 rpm.

I idle around 33-35C at 1390rpm, but when i stress test my cpu the fan stays at 1390rpm but my full load temp climbs to about 67-69C. This cooler should keep it around 50c. I dont know how to fix it! Any advice! thanks!

Re: Antec H2O 620 Fan Speed? =(

According to the Russian military news network reported on 1 September, the Russian defense industrial complex Quarterly "in the 21st century arsenal," said that if the Q-5 attack aircraft as China's first completely self-produced aircraft type somewhat reluctantly, then JH -7 "flying Leopard" fighter-bomber is fully and unconditionally as domestic aircraft. Because in addition to the individual power plant and avionics, the JH -7 actually completely independent from the Chinese aviation industry R & D and manufacturing.

more news : Coach Bags

What do you think about this news ? lets share about your opinions......

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    Coach OutletCoach Handbags

Comment

Working...
    X