No announcement yet.

Do gaming keyboards really offer better gameplay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do gaming keyboards really offer better gameplay?

I am into gaming pretty hardcore, go to a couple tourney's a year and win... sometimes. i have top of the line everything (or did 6 months ago) but i never invested in a gaming keyboard. My question is do gaming keyboards offer better gameplay, faster response, better sensitivity, or any advantages to gaming that a regular dell or $30 microsoft keyboard would offer? (I don't really care about backlit keys i learned how to type a long time ago)

thx
    Last edited by ChickenCrap; 01-12-2009, 04:19 PM.

Re: Do gaming keyboards really offer better gameplay?

no man,its just a thing to take your money,i am also in gaming,but not so hard like you,anyway i love it,until now i change about 20 different,there is no difference for me,just get the one that you like for your hand and fingers and beat them all.

Comment

It is always nothing more than a matter of personal preference. Also keep in mind that if you purchase a gaming keyboard, you will need to take a little time to get accustomed to it. Some folks like them and some don't.
      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      My Toys

Comment

I guess winning the Game is the bottom line here. At a professional level, I think strategy and the ability to anticipate your opponent's moves are certainly more important than a millisecond advantage that might be gained from a USB connected gaming keyboard. But since I am an average skilled gamer who dies alot I have an Ideazon merc stealth keyboard that I do like alot. Very comfortable and it has the dedicated left hand area that surrounds your grasp with hotkeys. Also backlit and USB connected.
        DEAD -=Gazerbeam=-

Comment

Working...
        X