Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor problems

Hi Everyone,

I own a 17” LG 775N Sudioworks monitor (2 years old) and I seem to have some problems with it.

What happens is on the bottom left hand side of the monitor, the display sometimes shrinks and enlarges itself. If anyone has watched the movie “Speed”, played by Keanu Reeves, there is a part where the people in the bus is recorded by the onboard video camera and played over and over again.

I have already updated my Geforce 4 video card to the latest drivers, degauss the monitor, and have put back to the default clock settings, but still no luck.

It would be appreciated if someone could help with this.

Cheers,

Johnny.

just see that u don't have any magnetic field around the monitor (speakers and all). also see that the pin of ur monitor cable are all intact and one or more of them are not missing...otherwise you seem to have done almost everything that u cd have possibly tried.

imo its time to take the monitor to service guys but then thats just my opinion. u might get other ideas.
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : [email protected]
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Working...
    X