Web News Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web News Suggestions

As posted on the front page, this thread is for everyone to suggest ideas for the new Web News style we are considering... Let us know what you think!

A lot of ppl have said they they would like it back there as they thought that we had neglected it until the link was pointed out to them and I was one too when it was 1st changed. :thumb:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

as it originally was on TweakTown's old design for those who can remember back that far.
      ooh! ooh!!! me, me!! i can! i can!! *puts hand up* :wave:
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Yah, definitely move the web news to the main page.
        Finally! :D

Comment

I am in agreement with putting the web news back on the front page.

Comment

I like the news the way it is at the moment (not that I read it all the time - sorry Wiggo) :hammer:

<<< NOTE - 666 posts!!! :devil:
            What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

albi, u would like it, maybe u have something about sticking with the less-popular choice....intel

LOL j/k

Comment

Well after a bit of fiddlin' about we have the 1st news post up based on a different format so go and have a "look" then let us now what ya think. :smokin:
                <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

looks fine to me :) :thumb:
                  TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Originally posted by skullshot
                    albi, u would like it, maybe u have something about sticking with the less-popular choice....intel

LOL j/k

Well seeing that the Pentium 4 cost me the grand total of $0, and that I would have to shell out $$$ that I don't have for an Athlon XP, it's no wonder why I use a Pentium 4 :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce:

Comment

i like it when all the news is combined :) much easier to read and i dont need to clcik extra links to see what other tech sites have reviewed.

Comment

sigh... another thread turning into the age old debate "AMD Vs. INTEL"! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Phool
                          sigh... another thread turning into the age old debate "AMD Vs. INTEL"! lol

What else did you expect? :laugh:

Comment

Always a good topic for conversation.

Comment

Well, no Intel Vs. AMD heated argument is complete without the trademark INTEL SUX remark. :D

Id like a new system for news. Having to read a single line of text, then clicking on it for more is a pain in the bum.

Full news stories with links, then (in/outhouse) reviews afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                              X