No announcement yet.

Web News Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we just can't please everyone but we're tryin' to get the best setup for as many as possible. When I took over the news posting I was told to keep it in the same format as it was but in the last few months more news has been pouring in and quite a few times I'd wind up with a page and a half (a few times more). I was gettin' to the stage that I felt I was just repeating myself a lot so now I give ya a short run down on some I think are worth it and the rest as quick links but I still cut the really worthless garbage out (as I do read all of them). It also makes it easier on the site and and me (most especially ;) ). It will actually wind up showing more per page than it does now and those ppl (like me) who have had a hard time searching back thru the posts looking for something in particular will also find it much easier. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

i was merely making a wise crack, just noticed somefin common with albo :D no offense -no intel-vs-AMD comment intended, i myself have one of everythin - Atlhon, Duron, P3, P4, Cyrix MII, K6, pent166

gotta try em all out :D, hell i still got 2 486's lying round (cpu only)

Comment

:) i've had em all except for a p4.. I'd like one, but it's the whole value for money that makes the Athlon more popular...

And if I got a p4 for free, i would not be complaining one bit.. :D

Comment

Ive had em all too. 'cept some of the cyrix and k6-x chips.

Intel were good up until the Celeron imo

Anyway, just had a look at how youve laid out the news Wiggo, nicely done. News/Articles/Reviews layout works well.

Comment

new layout looks good wiggo:thumb:

Comment

Working...
            X