Uhh... what happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhh... what happened?

Just logged on a posted and noticed that my post count was missing 300+ post. I haven't been in the forums for a while, but I didn't realize that we got penalized for absence. Damn... this feels like elementary school. :(
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

lol a couple weeks ago the mods prevented post count in the BG Games forum. So anypost that people got from those forums they were deducted. I only lost about 20. Some people lost as much as 3000.

Comment

Don't look at me as I had nothin' to do with it at all. :no:

Comment

Originally posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
        the mods prevented post count in the BG Games forum.
        I rephrase that. I ment SOME of the mods. lol

Comment

I can't take the blame either. I wasn't even aware that this had occurred, but then, I don't post much in the BG.
          Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
          My Toys

Comment

Neither did I..........in fact I probably wouldn't of even noticed my 20 someodd posts that I lost until people started saying things. lol I use those terms loosely cuase I would have noticed.

Comment

I believe though that someone got sick of the Doc's antics and took steps (sorry it wasn't a Mod, it was an Admin) though the results were a bit like firing a shotgun into a crowd to get one person. Sorry but it was done and out of my hands as the missus was very sick at that time. : peace2:
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
              X