No announcement yet.

Suggestion Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I vote new look and me for moderator thank you very much and good night:laugh:

Comment

• put on a coat of paint & hang some pictures. rearrange the furniture if you like, but I'm not going to shower and put on clean clothes every time I drop in

It's served us well with this design - easy on the eyes and all, why change it:?:

Sounds like someone needs a CSS:D
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• CSS:confused: I just wanna be a mod:laugh:

Comment

• Rugbydude, you've been here just over three months. There's been people here since before the Great Crash of '01 that deserve to be moderators, but we haven't done it. So wait a few more years then try again.

Comment

• I was refering to the requests for a new design.
            As to moderators, that is not within my dominion to make such determinations.

But a CSS could help with what you see onscreen
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• CSS's may work, but there's also an option on vB to set up various skins, which people can then pick from to use when they view the pages. All it needs is someone with taste and time to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by [size=6
                rugbydude[/size]]
                CSS:confused: I just wanna be a mod:laugh:
                People who want custom titles or to be mods are usually put to last on the list. These things are earned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. C
                  put on a coat of paint & hang some pictures. rearrange the furniture if you like
                  i did that and hey it feels great now. :rofl:
                  j/k.
                  i think i forgot the quote "if it ain't broke don't fix it".
                  : peace2:
                  Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                  Last Updated:
                  10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                  ======================
                  jabber : [email protected]
                  =======================
                  Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                  yabaa dabaa doo...
                  Customized for 1024x768

Comment

• Just kidding about the mod things i just wanted to see if there was any chance in hell:laugh:

Comment

• Think we could have a HSF round up? I miss those a lot :( they used to be all over the net but now it seems they're a dieing event. I haven't been able to find one thats newer than a year old at best.

Could it happen? :cheers:

Comment

Working...
                      X