No announcement yet.

Forum Outage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe, sorry 'bout that....i just fixed up a few corruptions on the main database...few people knew about THAT one ay??

keep ya fingers crossed peeps, this should keep it going from now... atleast we have backups again methinks....

Comment

Nice to be home again with the extended family :thumb: Missed you guys :cry:

Comment

Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of sites have had backup issues as of late?

Comment

plz explain?

Comment

Originally posted by skullshot
            hehe, sorry 'bout that....i just fixed up a few corruptions on the main database...few people knew about THAT one ay??

keep ya fingers crossed peeps, this should keep it going from now... atleast we have backups again methinks....
            hehe, didn't think anyone would be on at 2 in the morning did ya :p
            well, just do what ya have ta do to. i prefer tweaktown (and/or the forums) to be down for about 5 mins than a week or more ;)
            keep up the good work :thumb:
            TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Originally posted by Andy

hehe, didn't think anyone would be on at 2 in the morning did ya :p

You realize, of course, that your 2AM is right in the middle of my normal work day? :D
              Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
              My Toys

Comment

:\ damn lol :p
                TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Thats why the Beer Garden works so well for me Darth, gives us all a chance to chat with everyone :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Darthtanion

You realize, of course, that your 2AM is right in the middle of my normal work day? :D
                    Well, then it won't be a problem if you're working:D
                    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

darth, we do realise that fact, but that is exactly why i wait til then to do things, its better to upset people who are further away, the its less likely that they actually annoy you...

Comment

LOL!! nice logic!
                        At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

Good thinking there, harder to punch someone in the nose if they have to travel a day to get here, bit hard to keep the momentumrage going then ;)

Comment

the long arm of the law may reach you though :D

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
                              the long arm of the law may reach you though :D
                              LOL ---Like police say about speeding; "You can't outrun a radio."
                              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
                                Good thinking there, harder to punch someone in the nose if they have to travel a day to get here, bit hard to keep the momentumrage going then ;)
                                i actually know a guy who was manager for a certain ISP down here in warrnambool, who drove all the way to melbourne (2.5-3 hour trip), sped all the way, got fined once, and all because he was pissed off at a bloke he had been talking to on the phone, he told the bloke he would love to smack him out, he said "i'd like to see u try that"

so off he went, all the way, got their, walked into the office where the guy was, smashed his nose, and walked out...

and that is a true story

Comment

Working...
                                X