Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W Power Supplies

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W Power Supplies

All done.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W Power Supplies

entered..done..thanks a lot.. all the best

Comment

Done :) I'm in.

Goodluck to everyone. Peace

Comment

Done!!

Comment

I'm entered! Good Luck all!
            FB: https://www.facebook.com/MandulAA
            Last edited by Mandulaa; 10-12-2012, 11:23 AM. Reason: Added my FB link...

Comment

Ok, im on my way to win this fine prize

Comment

Entered Thanks

Comment

I have entered and I'm gonna win! Thanks

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Done! hope I win one!

good luck to everyone!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                    Last edited by nerdherd; 10-12-2012, 12:31 PM.

Comment

would love to enter, but don't see any like button (just share buttons) on the news post...
                      My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
                      Whitey:Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
                      Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Comment

Originally posted by nerdherd View Post
                        Done! hope I win one!

good luck to everyone!

https://www.facebook.com/tpcnerdherd
                        :D I just joined too lol

Chris Tacang | Facebook

Comment

im in to win

Comment

done all set to win :D

Comment

I Have entered...
                              Thank you Cooler Master...

"Cooler Master PSU" knock down the other!
                              Best Regards,
                              Joe Schrijn

Comment

I just entered :) http://www.facebook.com/ruaidhri.mcmahon.39 thank you tweak town for yet another brilliant giveaway. good look to everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X