Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Win a MDSSD TweakTown Chris Ramseyer Signature Edition by SuperSSpeed 128GB SLC SSD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win a MDSSD TweakTown Chris Ramseyer Signature Edition by SuperSSpeed 128GB SLC SSD

Originally posted by Jim Lipscomb View Post
    I love when you can clearly read ppl congratulating the winner and someone else rushes in and says "I entered" ;) Boundless enthusiasm.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win a MDSSD TweakTown Chris Ramseyer Signature Edition by SuperSSpeed 128GB SLC SSD

Entered! :) Thank you.

Comment

there most likely automated pc bots to collect goods like this it program to look for ezy contest to enter thats why i like the caperca letters keeps the bots spammers

Comment

-------------------------
          Last edited by tweakdog; 11-27-2012, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tweakdog View Post
            Entered! Fingers crossed!
            Please take the time to read the rules before you post.
            Giveaway runs from today until October 5th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time.

Comment

Done and good luck to all.

Comment

Working...
              X