No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Win a MDSSD TweakTown Chris Ramseyer Signature Edition by SuperSSpeed 128GB SLC SSD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win a MDSSD TweakTown Chris Ramseyer Signature Edition by SuperSSpeed 128GB SLC SSD

Just entered

This is my facebook profile:

Apo Calipsis

Good luck to everyone!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win a MDSSD TweakTown Chris Ramseyer Signature Edition by SuperSSpeed 128GB SLC SSD

I have entered.

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
      Weekly Giveaway: Win a MDSSD TweakTown Chris Ramseyer Signature Edition by SuperSSpeed 128GB SLC SSD (Sept 27 - Oct 5, 2012)

This week we have teamed up with, well... ourselves. We are giving away one MDSSD TweakTown Chris Ramseyer Signature Edition by SuperSSpeed 128GB SLC SSD to a lucky person.

The actual drive we are giving away is hand signed by Chris Ramseyer (our storage editor here at TweakTown) and it is numbered three out of 50. Sorry, but Chris is of course keeping 1/50 and I'm keeping 2/50. I think I'll frame it - yes, we're proud.

This SSD is designed by Chris Ramseyer and is one of the fastest on the planet right now. It also uses SLC flash meaning it will last longer than a regular SSD using MLC flash. Did I say it's super fast? But who am I kidding, let's let Chris explain it, below is a copy and paste of his final thoughts of the drive in his full performance article of the drive.

HOW TO ENTER:

Step 1 - Like TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/TweakTown

Step 2 - Share this image post on your own FB page. Make sure the share post is set to PUBLIC posting so that we can verify your entry! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0744941&type=1

Step 3 - Tell us you have entered in this thread - critical to being selected as a winner!

Step 4 - Like the Contest News Post on TweakTown - feel free to share it, too! Weekly Giveaway: Win a MDSSD TweakTown Chris Ramseyer Signature Edition by SuperSSpeed 128GB SLC SSD :: TweakTown USA Edition

Step 5 - Sit back and hope you are a winner!

- Giveaway runs from today until October 5th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time.
      - If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping via our forum private messaging system. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.
      - For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.
      - Please make sure you have forum email notifications turned on as if you are the winner you will be alerted via our forum private message system. If you don't respond to us there, we cannot ship your prize.
      - Please remember that Facebook has not endorsed this giveaway and it is operated entirely by TweakTown.

Comment

lol Chris, done /cheers!

Comment

Ive entered just can't seem to get to any of the articles? Always end up seeing

"Error 404 - Sorry, we cannot find that page!"

Comment

SSD Prize giveway, awesome! crossing fingers entered to win... need power for combat flight sims!

Comment

I have entered. Followed all the steps!

Comment

Done and done!

Comment

I have entered.

Comment

Done!

Comment

All done, good luck everyone!
                      Chieftech 500W | Gigabyte Ga-P43-ES3G | Core2Duo E6400 - Core2Quad Q9300 | ArcticCooling Freezer 7 PRO | 4*1Gb DDR2 667Mhz - 2*2Gb DDR2 8000Mhz | ATi HD4890 | 2 SATA HDD | Pioneer 120D IDE | 2 additional 12cm fan

Comment

I have entered!!! Thank you TweakTown

Comment

Entered.. lets hope im lucky this time XD
                          Core i5 2500k @4.3 ghz
                          Jetway HI09 Z68
                          Corsair Vengeance 2x4 GB @1600
                          OCZ Vertex 3 60GB (Boot Drive)
                          3x SATA II HDD (Storage)
                          Cooler Master 912 Advance
                          Asus GTX 580 DC II
                          Antec Kuhler H2O 620

Coolermaster GX 650

Comment

hey how do you how to like tweaktown arcticle ? i don't find the "like button" in the arcticle

Comment

TGIF !, :) Count me in for this giveaway :)

All done :)

Comment

I entered!!! Thank you TweakTown^^

Comment

Working...
                                X