No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Mega Kingston Giveaway including Wi-Drive, SSD, HyperX RAM and more

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Mega Kingston Giveaway including Wi-Drive, SSD, HyperX RAM and more

Weekly Giveaway: Mega Kingston Giveaway including Wi-Drive, SSD, HyperX RAM and more (April 6th - April 13th 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Kingston Technology who are giving away some amazing prizes including the following.

For this giveaway there will be no less than six lucky winners (yes, 6!) who have the chance to take home one of these brilliant Kingston products listed below, which we know you would all love to win.

Kingston SSDNow V+200 (SVP200S3/60G), Kingston Wi-Drive (WID/16GB), Kingston DataTraveler SE9 (DTSE9H/16GB), Kingston 3.0 Media Reader (FCR-HS3), Kingston HyperX Quad Channel RAM (KHX1600C9D3K4/16GX) and Kingston LoVo RAM (KHX1600C9D3LK2/8GX).

How to win? (new changes!)

For your chance to win one, please do the following:

1) BECOME A FAN of Kingston's Blog Facebook Fan's Page at https://www.facebook.com/KingstonBlogFansClub.en
    2) Next up become a member of the new Kingston Blog at Kingston Blog - Main Page and sign up with your Facebook account to be qualified for the giveaway

Giveaway runs from today until April 13th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.
    Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 04-06-2012, 12:15 PM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Mega Kingston Giveaway including Wi-Drive, SSD, HyperX RAM and more

in for this:)

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Mega Kingston Giveaway including Wi-Drive, SSD, HyperX RAM and more

fantastic all done thank you

Comment

Step 1 and 2, Done!

How will Kingston Blog know that I signed up for their giveaway?
        I try my best to hide my best.

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2230144

Comment

Already a fan on Kingston Tech Blog on FB, and signed up my FB account at the new kingston blog site.
          Also shared the post, the more the merrier :)

Thanks for the opportunity.

Comment

All done
            Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Already a member of both. Thank you TweakTown for the contest and Kingston for the gifts!
              To Build a Better World for my Beloved Son

Comment

Already a fan and member of the Kingston Blog. Logged in and integrated. I need some Ram memory

Comment

Done.

Comment

Done and ready to win. :)
                    Intel Core i5 2400 @ 4.012GHz (105.6 x 38)
                    Asus P8P67M
                    G.Skill RipJaws X 4GB 1600MHz @ 1688MHz CL9 (9-9-9-24)
                    Inno3D GTX560Ti
                    Noctua NH-U9B SE2
                    Cooler Master GX650W
                    NZXT Vulcan (with 1x200mm NZXT fan, 3x120mm NZXT fan and 1x90mm Noctua fan)
                    Samsung TruDirect DVD+/-RW
                    Seagate 500GB 7200RM 16MB Cache HDD

Comment

Done, thanks for the giveaway.

Comment

Oh nice! I'm in!

Comment

Most Excellent

Comment

completed. thanks for the giveaway

Comment

Done and done... Please select me for the rams =D really want them for the next build =D

Comment

Working...
                              X