• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: AMD 990FX Bundle

Liked TT for ages, FB name is Darren Melverton

Comment

(✓)For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook!

(✓)You will also have to post on the fan page and say: "I want to win the AMD 990FX Bundle (ASUS M5A99X EVO, Phenom II X6 1100T BE and Corsair A70 Cooler) at TweakTown!"

Comment

i'm a fan of tweaktown in facebook and I want to win the AMD 990FX Bundle (ASUS M5A99X EVO, Phenom II X6 1100T BE and Corsair A70 Cooler) at TweakTown!

Comment

Of non-intel course I want to win the AMD 990FX Bundle (ASUS M5A99X EVO, Phenom II X6 1100T BE and Corsair A70 Cooler) at TweakTown!
          It'll be a little different.

Comment

Should be great providing the chipset is an amd-sided system for the amd cpu. I once had an amd system with a quad intel cpu, and it was all screwed up!
            I want to win the AMD 990FX Bundle (ASUS M5A99X EVO, Phenom II X6 1100T BE and Corsair A70 Cooler) at TweakTown!
            yep!

Comment

"I want to win the AMD 990FX Bundle (ASUS M5A99X EVO, Phenom II X6 1100T BE and Corsair A70 Cooler) at TweakTown!"

Also a fan on Facebook. Excellent competition.

Comment

fan now, looks like tweak town is gonna be a fun site, well good luck to me and to you all :)

Comment

I was just about to order a 1090T to go in my Gigabyte 880 MB, but I think I want to win the AMD 990FX Bundle (ASUS M5A99X EVO, Phenom II X6 1100T BE and Corsair A70 Cooler) at TweakTown! instead.

I have been and will continue to be a fan of Tweaktown for some time now.
                  Last edited by shaun a; 06-12-2011, 08:11 AM. Reason: add a line

Comment

i am a fan of Tweaktown on facebook

Comment

I have become a FaceBook fan!

"I want to win the AMD 990FX Bundle (ASUS M5A99X EVO, Phenom II X6 1100T BE and Corsair A70 Cooler) at TweakTown!"

Comment

I'm a FaceBook fan of Tweaktown and have posted the required phrase.
                        Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

I am a fan on Facebook, and all over the place, Tweaktown is cool, I want to win!!!!!
                          Tnx for the chance

Comment

I'm a fan on FB and have posted there!

Comment

I have become a TWEAKTOWN fan on Facebook and I have also posted on the fan page and said that
                              I wanted to win the AMD 990FX Bundle (ASUS M5A99X EVO, Phenom II X6 1100T BE and Corsair A70 Cooler) at TweakTown!
                              I am a secondary school student from Hong Kong.
                              I really need a NEW computer as mine cannot be used any more.
                              However, my family is very poor that we cannot afford a new one.
                              I hope I can get the prize

Comment

I am a fan on facebook and have posted the required phrase.

Comment

Working...
                                X