No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: HIS 6950 IceQ X Turbo 1GB and 6870 IceQ X Turbo 1GB Video Cards

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: HIS 6950 IceQ X Turbo 1GB and 6870 IceQ X Turbo 1GB Video Cards

I'm already a fan and posted the comment.
    MB: Asus P7H55-M Socket 1156
    Proc: 1st gen Corei5 650 3.2ghz
    Intel Stock Cooler
    G.Skill RIPJAWS-X PC3-12800 2x4Gb DDR3-1600 (CL 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5v)
    Silverstone ST50f 500W
    Bitfenix Colossus case
    2nd hand SAMSUNG 933nw 19' LCD Monitor
    Windows 7 64bit

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: HIS 6950 IceQ X Turbo 1GB and 6870 IceQ X Turbo 1GB Video Cards

Have been a fan for quite some time.
      I'll post this here, too, though.
      "I want to win the HIS 6950 IceQ X Turbo 1GB or 6870 IceQ X Turbo 1GB at TweakTown!"
      Originally posted by Alex St. John
      Consider for a moment that what we think of as “intelligence” is the byproduct of a computing architecture that depends on massive parallelism to interact with the world in real time without stalling for progress bars. If our ancestors’ brains had depended on running Vista on current dual-core processors for their survival, they would have been eaten by bears.

Best Quote Ever...
      Originally posted by Psycho101
      Obey the one and only rule without question when you overclock.... don't cause a fire. Fires are hot and burny... not good.
      Intel E8400 EO@445x9--Gigabyte EP45-UD3P v1.1 ~ F9--EVGA 9800GT @ 700/1750/1100--8GB Gskill 1066

Comment

Done and done! Good luck!

Comment

already was a fan, posted :) nice giveaway!

Comment

I am a fan!!! I have posted the message and now I am going to hope for the best! Thanks TweakTown and HIS!

Comment

With love, your fan from SG!

Comment

It's done.
                Now I can follow TweakTown without leaving facebook.

Comment

Just posted on the fb page. GL TO EVERY1!

Comment

Done, became a fan and hope to win.

Comment

Already fan, posted the message on FB page.
                      Strong contest!

Comment

already a fan and posted a comment ;)

Comment

done and done :D

Comment

I'm a fan!

Comment

long time fan and posted!

Comment

Another fantastic giveaway!! Already a fan and posted on FB.

Comment

Working...
                                X