TT is big!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT is big!

Was just reading the latest issue of PC Powerplay (January - Issue 69) and under their little XP tweaking section they have Tweaktown down as a URL to visit!

I was in shock... Congrats Tweak. You are now in print as well!

Cheers Beefy. We've been mentioned in Atomic Magazine and other Australian PC magazines and newspapers, as well as a youth publication I did an article for not long ago.

Comment

:D well done Mr Tweak :D

Comment

He could of never done it without his treasurer. ;)

Hey Tweak isn't it funny how we are so popular yet we are still only breaking even :confused:

*Slamo drives away in Aston Martin*

Comment

Cheers to Tweak and all the others that have contributed to the end result. :thumb:
          <center></center>

Comment

hehe

i just whipped that out then and saw it as well (*after i was tipped off about it)
            TT Original

Comment

But if ya wern't ya would have missed it hey? :D
              <center></center>

Comment

I think we are all forgetting about Osiris - He deserves some recongition, because after all he was the one who wrote the article, not me or anyone else... :D

Comment

That's fantastic to hear... but I never thought of TT as "small" in the first place. I mean, coming across the site for the first time, the front page looked all spiffy like a pro webpage, and the address is *.com, not under some obscure long domain name.

Not to get OT or anything, but what else did the Jan PC Powerplay mag have in it?
                  Onyx

TweakTown
                  OCAU - Overclockers Australia
                  CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Comment

I've read the reviews for a long time, and just signed up today. I think this is a solid site, tho I can't comment on the forums yet. So far, so good.

Comment

Not bad site, but I prefer Neowin.net instead. Reasons :

- No dirty talk about beer and swearing!
                      - Design a bit neater!
                      - Hardly any pointless posts!

If you feel offended, Mr. Tweak, I apologize! That's just why I prefer Neowin.net.

Comment

Your entitled to your opinion Webbie, but we like this site the way it is

Comment

All I can say is, leave politics out of it. That just makes enemies. Hanging around in the [H]ardForum numbs you quite a bit.

Comment

Hardforums are so BIG!! Even the OCAU forums I only manage to skim thru only every now and again.

At least this place, the new posts within say 24-48 hours are managable. :)
                            Onyx

TweakTown
                            OCAU - Overclockers Australia
                            CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Comment

Originally posted by Webgraph
                              Not bad site, but I prefer Neowin.net instead. Reasons :

- No dirty talk about beer and swearing!
                              - Design a bit neater!
                              - Hardly any pointless posts!

If you feel offended, Mr. Tweak, I apologize! That's just why I prefer Neowin.net.
                              You are entitled to have your opinion. That's why everyone on the planet doesn't live in the same house - we all have different tastes ( well that and it's hard to get in the bathroom ).
                              Never tried neowin myself. Glad you are doing well for yourself there.
                              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
                              X