No announcement yet.

TT is big!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's OK though... it won't stay this way for long. We keep finding ourselves on a growing trend, and I don't think that's likely to change anytime soon. :)
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

I have been a reader of TT for along time now, and post as much as possible and everytime I have felt as though all you guys were there to help and listen. Even though most of you are across an ocean from me. Thankx guys

Comment

I've always felt it was worth the trip:thumb:
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

We're not too far away in Oz... thanks to our good friends at the Southen Cross Cable Network ... unless you're with Telstra in which case you can't use it :D
          What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Thankgod for them cables running under the ocean, now you ships and your anchors stay away! :shoot3:

Comment

Mr. Tweak, just want for the days where we can Wireless everything back and forth

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                Thankgod for them cables running under the ocean, now you ships and your anchors stay away! :shoot3:

Yes, we've had our problems with stoopid ships cutting our lifelines to America :flames:

Comment

no link= no TT :(
                  TT Original

Comment

Originally posted by Olie
                    no link= no TT :(
                    Incorrect. It would just be sloooooooooooooow.........

Comment

How sloooooooooooooooooooow would that be :?:

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
                        How sloooooooooooooooooooow would that be :?:

For you lucky buggers on Optus@Home cable, about as slow as dialup, for the rest of us about as slow as a 10-year old modem :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus

For you lucky buggers on Optus@Home cable, about as slow as dialup, for the rest of us about as slow as a 10-year old modem :cry:
                          Let's hope that never happens...

Comment

It did happen a while back I think.........remember the slooooooooooooow connection :kay:

Comment

The main UUnet connection for the states runs somewhere in Texas and awhile back at work ( keep in mind that I am an Administrator for a Online Pharmaceutical Company i.e. ALL bussiness depends on internet) our ISP called saying the backbone was cut and we had no internet for a week. I was tempted not to come in at all that week so I wouldn't hear one of our 5000 employees ask me ( Hey, ummm when can I get on the internet again? Will it be before lunch?) ARGH

Comment

When pinging from Australia I always seem to enter at San Fransico.

Comment

Working...
                                X