This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjackusa
    I find that accumulating new knowledge and information is a fun pasttime, regardless of whether I ever put it practical use myself. I read the article. Am I going to use the trick? No! I have also read about atomic bombs, Roman military tactics, the history of firearms, boobytraps, etc.. Will I personally utilize this knowledge? I doubt it. (Unless Congress authorizes the RIAA to raise regiments Stormtroopers who want to kick in my door looking for mp3s!) Information itself is not evil, though some can be put to evil uses. Do you burn books too?

Someone who knows what their on about, you may be able to learn from him Thomas.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Got XP SP1 from Microsoft's download site http://premierdownload.microsoft.com...sp1_en_x86.exe, like I said WMP 9 not included as its only just been released in beta.
      Right again :rolleyes2

Still a bit wary, well.....

Same as when I installed the beta before sp1, & microsoft don't include betas in service packs

Wiggo's sister, you don't know me so I don't really care.
      bigjack "neat" opinion but the fact is this info only has 1 purpose. Heck it was even posted before XP SP1 was truly released to the public even so don't spout some BS about oh its just information. There's only 1 purpose for this guide - having stolen XP, get around microsoft's counter measures to stop you updating it. As for reading books about others stuff, yeah thats fine, but again what more can that info be used for.
      Stop giving nonsense about how its something more when its not

Comment

Enough. Case closed on this thread. I'm tired of the garbage of someone who has nothing better to do with their time than to flame other people's work. If another thread opens, then I'll just handle things a bit differently.
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

Working...
        X