This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: NZXT Tempest EVO, HALE90 and Blue Sleeved LED Kit

Weekly Giveaway: NZXT Tempest EVO, HALE90 and Blue Sleeved LED Kit (October 27 - November 3 2010)

We have teamed up with NZXT this week to giveaway one of their Tempest EVO computer cases, a HALE90 1000-watt power supplies and a blue sleeved a LED Kit.

Announcing the Tempest EVO, a sleek, all black, steel mid tower gaming chassis. Building off of the original Tempest's award winning design, the EVO brings advanced cooling power, expandability, and cable management. The Tempest EVO maximizes airflow circulation with Dual 120mm intake, dual 140mm top exhaust, side 120mm, and a rear 120mm fan. NZXT even redesigned the fan blade design so they effectively deliver more air at lower noise levels. Additionally, the bottom mounted PSU provides better airflow and separation of heat from the CPU.

NZXT introduces the 80+ gold certified HALE90 series built from the ground up specifically customized for gamers and enthusiasts and offers incredibly efficient operation that will meet the needs of even the most power hungry enthusiasts.

The NZXT Sleeved LED Kit re-images the way enthusiasts sets up lighting inside the computer case. Traditionally, cold cathodes and even solid LED boards take up large amounts of space inside the case. Using sleeved wires paired with high density amount of LEDs, the NZXT LED kit allows users to hide lights between side panels and under components, creating an amazing glow effect. Lastly, the NZXT Sleeved LED Kit is paired with a three step light sensitivity and on/off light function via PCI keeping the LED kit stealthily hidden away while unused.

How to win?

For your chance to win one of these cases, all you need to do is (SUBSCRIBE to us on YouTube!) You will also have to post on our YouTube channel and say:

"I want to win the NZXT Tempest EVO, HALE90 or Blue Sleeved LED Kit at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have subscribed and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our YouTube channel.

Giveaway runs from today until November 3rd 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly giveaway only readers in USA, Canada, China, Japan, Australia and India can enter and you do not pay for the shipping charges.

Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 10-27-2010, 03:01 PM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: NZXT Tempest EVO, HALE90 and Blue Sleeved LED Kit

Am already a subscriber but will try to spread this around ^___^, thankyou for this amazing competition! :D
    Granites PC:
    Motherboard Gigabyte EP45-UD3
    Intel Q6600 G0 stepping
    Coolermaster 500w PSU
    WD caviar??? 320G
    HIS 4830
    G.skill 4 gigs RAM
    Noctua NH-C12P
    Lian Li PC-K8 (crappy black spraypaint interior from me)

Comment

Posted :)

Comment

Posted. Already subscribe.

Comment

i have already subscribed and posted

Comment

subscribed and posted

opps my country is not included

Comment

I've been a subscriber for some time, and just posted the new line "I want to win the NZXT Tempest EVO, HALE90 or Blue Sleeved LED Kit at TweakTown!".

Good luck everyone!
              Chieftech 500W | Gigabyte Ga-P43-ES3G | Core2Duo E6400 - Core2Quad Q9300 | ArcticCooling Freezer 7 PRO | 4*1Gb DDR2 667Mhz - 2*2Gb DDR2 8000Mhz | ATi HD4890 | 2 SATA HDD | Pioneer 120D IDE | 2 additional 12cm fan

Comment

I have already subscribed and posted.

Comment

subscribed and posted

Comment

I've entered the giveaway, its awesome by the way and hope I win something cool like the LED lights

Comment

subbed and posted .... gl everyone ;)

Comment

already subscribed and posted mr.tweak. :)

Comment

I've just subscribed :) pick me an dgood luck to everyone XD

Comment

Posted an waiting for approval.

Comment

Already subscribed, posted on YouTube. Good luck everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X