This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Only Weekly Giveaway: Corsair 16GB Flash "Voyager GT" USB 2.0 Drive

Aussie Only Weekly Giveaway: Corsair 16GB Flash "Voyager GT" USB 2.0 Drive worth $89 AUD (August 10 - August 17 2010)

We have teamed up with Corsair and Altech Computers their exclusive distributors in Australia to giveaway a Corsair 16GB Flash "Voyager GT" USB 2.0 pen drive worth $89 AUD to one of our lucky Australian readers.

The Corsair Flash Voyager family is comprised of two outstanding products. The Flash Voyager GT is designed from the ground up for speed, optimizing transfer rates of both reads and writes, while Flash Voyager provides a durable USB drive in large capacities.

The Flash Voyager and Flash Voyager GT are enclosed in the Corsair proprietary all-rubber housing. Boasting water-resistant properties, these drives allow users to carry more valuable data and applications without compromise. Several reviews of the Flash Voyager products have demonstrated the ruggedness, durability, and reliability of the Flash Voyager family. The Flash Voyager has been shown laundered, baked, frozen, boiled, dropped, and even run over by a SUV in many third party reviews. After all the punishment it receives, the drive continues to work.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is SUBSCRIBE to us on YouTube! (YouTube - camwilmot's Channel) You will also have to post on our YouTube channel and say:

"I want to win the Corsair 16GB Flash "Voyager GT" USB 2.0 Drive worth $89 AUD at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have subscribed and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our YouTube channel.

Giveaway runs from today until August 17th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly prize, only Australian readers can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Aussie Only Weekly Giveaway: Corsair 16GB Flash "Voyager GT" USB 2.0 Drive

All done

Comment

already fan and commented in youtube
      ASrock 890GX EXTREME 4
      amd phenom ii x4 955
      EVGA nvidia 450 gts SC
      Kingston HyperX 2(2GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL9
      Western Digital (WD) Caviar Black WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 1TB 64MB cache
      Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 650w PSU
      OS windows 7 ultimate bit 64

Comment

Already subscribed and have commented.

Comment

Already subscribed and have just commented.
          GL to every1!

Comment

Appending approval

Comment

Please Please Please!

Comment

Just subscribed and have just commented.

Comment

"I want to win the Corsair 16GB Flash "Voyager GT" USB 2.0 Drive worth $89 AUD at TweakTown!"

I have submitted
                  Last edited by tricky140; 08-11-2010, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Ive submitted it on ur youtube channel:

Asrock P55-Extreme
                    Core I5 @ 3.2GHZ
                    2x2GB G.skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
                    ASUS HD5850
                    1TB Samsung SATA II
                    Corsair TX650W PSU

Comment

i am a fan I want to win the Corsair 16GB Flash "Voyager GT" USB 2.0 Drive worth $89 AUD at TweakTown

Comment

I have submitted, subscribed and commented!

Comment

I've posted on youtube, been a subscriber for a while now

Comment

I've both subscribed and commented

gl everyone :D

Comment

Subscribed and Commented.

Comment

Working...
                              X