No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway - MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway - MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD

Weekly Giveaway - MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD (July 23 - July 31 2010)

We have teamed up with MSI to giveaway one of its brand new GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC video cards and it is worth $209 USD!

The MSI N460GTX Cyclone 768D5/OC video card is based on the newest GPU from NVIDIA and comes overclocked past stock speeds.

Its GPU core runs at an impressive 728MHz and it comes with 768MB of GDDR5 memory operating at a speedy 3600MHZ QDR. Shane Baxtor reviewed it recently and it scored our Editor's Choice award.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win the MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until July 31st 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway - MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD

I'm already a fan & this is a really really awesome giveaway!! nice upgrade for my RIG if ive been drawn! GL to all!!

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway - MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD

I'm already a fan on Facebook and posted the comment.

Comment

already a fan! such a nc item i'm drolling here, Good luck to us all!
        Last edited by beakmanbolino; 07-24-2010, 01:48 AM.

Comment

I was already a fan on FaceBook and have been visiting tweaktown everyday now.Could really use a upgrade to the gtx400 series from my MSI GTX260.Please let me win this!!NVIDIA FTW!

Comment

I'm already a fan on Facebook and good luck to everyone

Comment

already a fan.this is quite a nice prize.thanks Tweaktown for these contests.awesome card!i would give away for free my old card if i win this!:)

Comment

Was already a TT fan, but no less i've replied to the thread D: I didn't get the last two so... fingers crossed. >_<

Comment

Already a fan on Facebook, really need to upgrade my 9500GS

Comment

Am already a fan and posted on your TweakTown Facebook page. =)

My FB Profile:http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/trickplay

Comment

i'm already a fan of TweakTown on Facebook.

Comment

Already a fan and posted on Facebook page.

Comment

I'm already fan of Tweaktown on Facebook, and I've posted my entry there

Comment

I`m a fan and posted. goodluck everybody. i could use an upgrade.

Comment

I'm a fan, count me in

Comment

Working...
                              X