This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway - Mushkin Callisto Deluxe 120GB SSD worth $380

Weekly Giveaway - Mushkin Callisto Deluxe 120GB SSD worth $380 (July 6 - July 13 2010)

We have teamed up with Mushkin to giveaway one of its new Callisto Deluxe 120GB SSD drives and it is worth $380 USD!

The Callisto Deluxe 120GB is one of the latest solid state drives on the market and it is also one of the best. It is based on the mighty SandForce SF-1200 controller with a tweaked firmware that is able to deliver over 50,000 IOPS.

Not only that but it has an impressive read speed of 285MB/s and a write speed only a tad slower at 275MB/s. It also comes with TRIM support, so you won't need to worry about the slowdown effect over time like some older drives on the market.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win the Mushkin Callisto Deluxe 120GB SSD worth $380 at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until July 13th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway - Mushkin Callisto Deluxe 120GB SSD worth $380

i'm already a Tweaktown fan and im proud of it. i want that ssd

Comment

I've been a fan for a while, so it's comin' to me, right? XD

Comment

Looks like a nice little competition here, and I just bought a new laptop and this would be perfect to give it a boost. :)

Thanks to Cameron, Shane and the rest of the team at Tweak Town and Mushkin for the competition

Good Luck everyone :)

Comment

I've been a fan on facebook since last week when i won the last giveaway but a 120 gig ssd is trully on my wish list.

Comment

I have become a TWEAKTOWN FAN! Name: Koo Eng Wei

Comment

Im already a fan! now give me that hot ssd.

Comment

I am already a fan!

Goodluck to all!

Comment

I'm a fan, spreading the word :)

Comment

Already a fan and liking it!

Comment

I am a fan and I dream of SSD nightly... and mushkin always seems to make top notch stuff.

Comment

I just posted... kwilkins9

Comment

Greetings from Copenhagen, Denmark.

i'm already a Tweaktown fan on Facebook.

Comment

Fan as well, sounds fun :)

Comment

already a Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X