This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway - CoolIT ECO C240 A.L.C. Liquid CPU Cooler worth $125

Weekly Giveaway - CoolIT ECO C240 A.L.C. Liquid CPU Cooler worth $125 (June 16 - June 24 2010)

We have teamed up with CoolIT to giveaway one of its new ECO C240 A.L.C. liquid CPU coolers and it is worth $125 USD!

ECO ALC 240 takes liquid cooling to another level. Effectively doubling the surface area of the ECO ALC 120, this solution offers the extra headroom for extreme overclocking that today's gamer demands.

Designed for use in tower chassis that supports a 240mm radiator, this highly optimized solution provides maximum cooling at a price point others can't match. It supports Intel 775, 1156, 1366 and AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3 sockets.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win the CoolIT ECO C240 A.L.C. Liquid CPU Cooler worth $125 at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until June 24th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway - CoolIT ECO C240 A.L.C. Liquid CPU Cooler worth $125

I've been a fan on facebook :)

Comment

I am a fan on facebook! Thanks TweakTown

Comment

I am a fan! Thanks CoolIT and TT.

Comment

Guess what I did - fan on FB, joined forums, posted.

Comment

I have also been a member.
            Winning would give me a reason to mod my Lian-Li case (PC73SLB)

Comment

Already a fan on Facebook. :)

- Khaled Elkhawaga

Comment

i already was a tweaktown fan on facebook =]
                Intel Core2Quad Q6600 [email protected] on Zalman 7700cu
                4Gb DDR2 1000 G.Skill Pi Black Series 5-5-5-12 Dual Channel
                HIS HD5770 IceQ 5 Turbo 1GB 950/5740
                Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3
                HD Seagate 500Gb 7200.11 SATA II NCQ 32Mb Buffer
                Akasa Pax Power PSU 500w Active PFC
                Akasa Zen Case
                Samsung 2233rz 120hz
                Logitech G15 V1 Keyboard
                Mtek Extreme Gaming Mouse

Comment

Already a Fan on FAcebook!

-Pedro Marques

Comment

Been your fan on fb for quite some time :)

10x ^.^

Comment

I am a fan on Facebook. I love Tweaktown news updates on Facebook, great all purpose tech news source and outstanding in depth reviews.

Comment

I am about to post right after i post this message

Comment

Already a fan, so I can view news headlines on my phone :p posted on your FB wall

Comment

Been a facebook fan for some time but still...
                            "I want to win the CoolIT ECO C240 A.L.C. Liquid CPU Cooler worth $125 at TweakTown!"

Comment

Hello, first time poster long time reader here... please save my cpu from the excessive heat that keeps it under 3.8GHz... i dusted off the ol'facebook like button just for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X