This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway - GIGABYTE Radeon HD 5850 OC Edition video card

Weekly Giveaway - GIGABYTE Radeon HD 5850 OC Edition video card (April 8th - April 16th 2010)

We have teamed up with GIGABYTE to giveaway one of its Radeon HD 5850 OC Edition video cards - the GV-R585OC-1GD to be specific.

GIGABYTE's GV-R585OC-1GD video card is based on AMD's popular ATI Radeon HD 5850 GPU and offers rather good gaming performance with the latest graphics technologies including DX11 and GDDR5 memory.

What's good about this model is that it comes pre-overclocked from the factory and that means the core sees an increase from the default 725MHz to 765MHz!

How to win?

For your chance to win, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until April 16th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are the winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Everyone please note the following:

This contest has ended and is now closed. The winner anonemus has already received the prize, as you can see in the following post.
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/f31/week...tml#post354076

Of course you can still become one of Tweaktown's fans on Facebook, this is always welcome!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 05-03-2010, 11:10 PM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway - GIGABYTE Radeon HD 5850 OC Edition video card

Super awesome giveaway!!!!!! I would love to win this and stuff it into my new rig and use it non stop until my eyes fail. Thanks Tweak Town and Gigabyte!!! :)

Comment

Hold the press - I made a mistake. The rules will be different!
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Sorry to rush in dude. :)

Comment

How to win?

For your chance to win, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

We all want one! And there is no way to say: "I deserve it more than others..." therefore may the luckiest person win. ;) And a TT FB FAN I have become. :D
            Last edited by Moon_Flare; 04-08-2010, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Already a fan so I'm in.

Comment

I have join facebook fan name is Poon Hao Jun ! So excited !

Comment

FAN of TweakTown FB now!

Comment

i have become a fan of tweaktown in facebook...i'm so excited...hope that can win the VGA
                    Last edited by swtlalala; 04-08-2010, 09:24 AM.

Comment

I'm now a fan of Tweaktown on Facebook as well. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Im a fan already in Fb,,Nice giveaway i want this for my bday i hope i win this to replace my aging 9800GT!

GL to everyone!!!

Comment

I'm a fan! Count me in for this card.

Comment

I am a fan of tweaktown now, I would like to obtain this awsome OC 5850. Keep more giveaway coming

Comment

i am already a fan of Tweak Town on facebook , so please count me in .

good luck everyone .

Comment

Working...
                              X