Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

i`d walk 1000miles on foot for that ssd. i should win it because i can`t afford to buy one and it will bring a big plus in performance for my computer.

Comment

I would love to win this of course. SSD is the way of the future but they are expensive. This would surely improve my paltry index of 3.4. The pen drive looks pretty good too. Thanks.

Comment

Oh, I'm in this one for sure:)
        That SSD sure looks nice, I'd love to have it
        I'd like one to speed up my pc, since i still keep windows installed on 200GB pata drive
        And about that 8GB usb, i don't really need it since i have a 2GB one, but it would be nice to have one so a whole dvd could fit on it.
        Good luck to all:)

edit:
        (i need a beter cpu first and ssd would have come after that,but hey if i can get it for free:))
        Last edited by Deathclaw; 03-25-2010, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Why should I win...
          ... I'm not sure why I should win over anyone else, but my story goes:
          I've not bought a new harddrive in years, at least 4 years, and I only run 2 80GBs, one for storage the other for system. It would be a great performance gain to switch over my system drive to a new SSD, and 64GB would just be perfect for an OS. I'm quite a big gamer, and loading server maps would just be pure pwnage!

As for the Pen drive, my girlfriend would benefit from it greatly. Not only would i be able to surprise her with a Nightmare Before Christmas pen drive to keep on her desk, she can keep her files and her TONs of pictures she loves to download. And she downloads them on my machine, her work laptop, as well as other people we know. So for her to have one spot for all her pictures would be great!

Comment

Because having a mechanical hard drive (even one of the fastest 1TB drives) doesn't even come close in performance to one of these little guys. Plus I grew up watching, "A Nightmare Before Christmas". Loved that movie. :D

Comment

I would really like a SSD to do my Alpha/Beta testing work...Ubuntu Linux is getting ready to optimize it's system for SSD & I will REALLY need one within the next 4~6 months---Please?

Comment

Everyone is nice or find an excuse. It's not my kind of feel sorry and I'll just tell you one thing: if I do not win, my son will teach you to not make him earn SSD.

PS: here is his picture!
                Attached Files

Comment

i should win it because its a great piece of hardware and i want it :D

Comment

Does any one Deserve to win ? But We all want to win.

Comment

I should win because I posted in the thread, and I need a new HD for my laptop.

Comment

The only way I'll ever be able to get a SSD is at gunpoint. Save me from jail! Please!

Comment

Great drive will look good in my new box:)

Comment

Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

Wow, an SSD, these things are like the holy grail of computer equipment right now. If I were Indiana Jones this would be the adventure that I'd be on. I'd search near, I'd search far, I'd even have large boulders rolling after me to find the perfect SSD. What an adventure it would be to travel the world seeking out such a wonderful technology! :) SSD's are so exciting right now, albeit rather expensive..

Comment

I would love to get this drive! I'm a student so I'm very poor and my 10000rpm drive broke 2 or 3 months ago so I'm now without a fast drive for gaming...

Comment

WOW!!! This is GREAT. Hope to win this so I could experience using SSD drives.

Comment

Working...
                                X