No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway – GIGABYTE GA-MA785G-UD3H mobo (AMD 785G chipset)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway – GIGABYTE GA-MA785G-UD3H mobo (AMD 785G chipset)

Weekly Giveaway – GIGABYTE GA-MA785G-UD3H mobo with AMD 785G chipset (August 8th - August 15th)

We have teamed up with GIGABYTE to giveaway one of their brand new GA-MA785G-UD3H motherboards.

This motherboard is based on AMD’s newest chipset, the 785G and SB710. It includes the integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics with DirectX10.1 onboard, which is very impressive. It also comes with GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 Classic Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature and longer life. You can read more about the product at this page.

How to win?

For your chance to win the prize, all you need to do is post below (sign up to our forums, if you haven't already) and tell us what you would use the GIGABYTE GA-MA785G-UD3H mobo for if you won it!

Giveaway runs from today until August 15th 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are the winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

One entry per person - IPs will be checked, don't bother signing up multiple times.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter!

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway – GIGABYTE GA-MA785G-UD3H mobo (AMD 785G chipset)

Would like to fully utilize this motherboard by building a gaming rig accompanied by an AM3 Black Edition Quad Core + some overclocking. All in all, i'm always a Gigabyte fan
    Last edited by kali65; 08-15-2009, 12:10 PM.

Comment

I would use it to build a new PC. Winning this mainboard would help me save money for a serious computer upgrade! (Currently I'm using a 7 year old PC.)

Comment

I would replace my current motherboard if I get this, as my current motherboard having some quite serious problem(audio chipset seems doesn't work).

Comment

i would use the mobo to build my little brother (10 yrs old) his first gaming rig!! =D

Comment

my first AMD motherboard i will get!!

My bro's complaints about lagging in TF2 will come to an end :) --Obviously with the latest phenom II black ed. cpu eheheheh
            Last edited by randomness; 08-11-2009, 06:04 AM.
            Asrock P55-Extreme
            Core I5 @ 3.2GHZ
            2x2GB G.skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
            ASUS HD5850
            1TB Samsung SATA II
            Corsair TX650W PSU

Comment

Upgrade my girlfriends computer from her socket A Athlon and set it up so she can stop clogging up my DVR with lifetime movies.

Comment

I recently stepped out and founded my own company with no capital and no debt and my trusty ibmt61p blew up on me ( a cost i cant absorb right now) I am in dire need of building a new workstation to take care of my clients. Right now I'm working off of an old dell Inspiron 1520 that is not cutting it and I need more horsepower.

Luckily our clients really like us and have been a bit patient but I need to raise my productivity to start turning a profit.

Help me stay in business, and stop my corndog diet TweakTown!!!

Look at the creation date :)

Comment

My wife would just love having a new pc with this in it.

Comment

I need a new PC Mine is on the fritz but alas I haven't the money to build it as I am on layoff from work this economy sucks!

Comment

It is such a wonderful piece of hardware, I would love to be the proud adopted parent of it.

Comment

slot my 955 and boost with it

Comment

I'd use this motherboard and a Phenom II X3 to build a HTPC worthy of our family's TV.

Comment

I would use it as the basis for an htpc build in the living room.

Comment

Yup, a nice mobo. It would definitely be put to good use. I would use it to assemble a PC for my bigger brother.
                              Last edited by Moon_Flare; 08-08-2009, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X