This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway - CoolIT Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling

Weekly Giveaway - CoolIT Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling (July 7 - July 15)

We have teamed up with the folks from CoolIT Systems in Canada to giveaway one of their Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling systems.

This fancy cooler promises to offer simple installation and fit into any computer chassis for who looking to get into liquid cooling of their AMD or Intel processor. This baby supports Intel 775 and 1366 processors as well as AMD AM2+ processors. You can read our full review of the Domino here.

How to win?

For your chance to win the cooler, all you need to do is post below (sign up to our forums, if you haven't already) and tell us currently what type of CPU cooler or cooling you are using. A winner will be picked randomly.

Giveaway runs from today until July 15th 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are the winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

One entry per person - IPs will be checked, don't bother signing up multiple times.

For this weekly prize, sadly the contest is only open to people from the USA, Canada and the UK.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway - CoolIT Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling

Well il give it a try.
    Currently i use a Zalman CNPS9700 CPU cooler to cool my Q9650 which is OCed to 3.6GHz.
    Its a good cooler i can push my CPU up to 3.8GHz without any stability issues, but anything beyond that causes issues.

Comment

I currently have 3 computers in my family 2 laptops and 1 pc. All of these computers use the stock cooling, the desktop is a lga 775 intel pentium 4, while my dad's and my core 2 laptops demolish it.

It would be nice to LC the desktop because the 5 meter manufacturing process causes the pentium 4 to run very hot and causes the fans to be rediculously loud.

Comment

Currently using Cooler Master Hyper TX 2. The Domino looks sweet though!

Comment

Here i am :D...

Using Thermalright ultra 120 extreme for Aircooling and DIY Phase change for extreme.

(I'll use my canadian addy for that competition :D)

Comment

Athlon x2 5000+
            Gigabyte 78G-S2H
            OCZ platnium DDR2 800 4x1G
            Artic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro

Comment

I am using an arctic cooling freezer 7 pro to cool my intel core2 duo e6400

Comment

currently using a Kingwin RVT-12025 (Xigmatek oem) to cool an intel core2 quad Q9550.
                Last edited by enzolt; 07-13-2009, 01:08 PM.

Comment

I currently use Cooler Master Hyper TX 2 on C2D E6600.

Comment

i have a q6600 and are using a zerotherm zen cooler. not bad except the fan is kinda loud on full

Comment

I currently have cooler master V8 cooling my core i7 OC'ed @ 3.6 Ghz. My Asus P6t mobo has dual socket holes (which is very good), a 775 and 1366 compatible.
                      I also have modded my antec 300 case with a side window, so i can see the interior of my pc..and it'll be more nice if i win the coolit domino so the interior will look cooler!!

Comment

I would love to give it a try I air cool now

Comment

Cooler Master Hyper TX2

Comment

Currently running:

MOBO - GA-MA770-DS3
                            CPU - AMD Athlon X2 5000+
                            CPU Cooler - Arctic Cooling, Freezer 64 Pro
                            RAM - Corsair XMS2 800mhz 2 x 1gb
                            Video - GeForce 9600gso OC'ed with a Ultra Performance VGA Cooler

I would love to try water cooling but just haven't had the money

Comment

I've got a Q9650 cooled with a Zalman 9700. Water would be better

Please post the winner here!

Thanks Mr. Tweak

EK2K

Comment

Working...
                              X