tweakshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kay
    Hey whats the idea Wiz? You just changed the subject back to the original post
    Who woke him up?:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

:D I give him the hint the other day to get back in here, guess it worked, maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
        :D I give him the hint the other day to get back in here, guess it worked, maybe
        So your accepting the blame then?
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Well that's it it's the W.H.I.P's fault rght enough. :D
          <center></center>

Comment

Good on her then:thumb:
            Being as he is in the armed forces, I get worried when I don't see him for too long.

Comment

:?: A couple of posts every 48 hours would seem to be enough to keep in touch............that way he wont overtake us lol :D

Comment

Now why would ya worry about that as the only person close behind ya is Tweak himself then there's just frensh air till the next. :D
                <center></center>

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                  Good on her then:thumb:
                  Being as he is in the armed forces, I get worried when I don't see him for too long.
                  Yes, me too Mr C, so it is nice to chat to him ocasionally, just make sure things are ok, and they are :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                  X