Exclusive Preview of Thermaltake Xpressar Phase Change Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive Preview of Thermaltake Xpressar Phase Change Unit

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "Exclusive Preview of Thermaltake Xpressar Phase Change Unit"

Re: Exclusive Preview of Thermaltake Xpressar Phase Change Unit

WHICH CPU DID U USE that was on 16C ?

Comment

In all of my testing I used an Intel QX6700. I think that image was taken when the proc was running at default speed and voltage. It was also idle in the BIOS so don't expect numbers like that even when idling inside of Windows.

Comment

Thank you.

What were the temps inside windows\@100%\overclocked ?

How good this system is on hardcore conditions ?

Comment

Hi Chris, I also have a question, did you take any dBA readings for the compressor?
          E8600@ 4.25GHz~Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme~Foxconn Blackops~4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1625 at 1700MHz (8-8-8-24-2N) 1.916v~Asus 9800GTX~18x Pioneer 212 DL SATA DVD-RW~320GB WD SATAII~Antec True Power Trio 650W~Thermaltake Soprano~Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 RC1

Comment

I can't really talk about temps right now since the the sample I have is not the final revision.

The system is completely silent as long as everything is screwed down correctly. If not then vibration becomes a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisram View Post
              The system is completely silent as long as everything is screwed down correctly. If not then vibration becomes a problem.
              Sounds good, looking forward to more info as it emerges, thanks for replying

E8600@ 4.25GHz~Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme~Foxconn Blackops~4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1625 at 1700MHz (8-8-8-24-2N) 1.916v~Asus 9800GTX~18x Pioneer 212 DL SATA DVD-RW~320GB WD SATAII~Antec True Power Trio 650W~Thermaltake Soprano~Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 RC1

Comment

Whatever became of this?

Thanks!

Comment

not to worry forgot about this
                  Introduction - Xpressar Refrigeration System & Xaser Chassis | [H]ard|OCP

Comment

Working...
                  X