Shocking Problems That Riddle The Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking Problems That Riddle The Xbox 360

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "Shocking Problems That Riddle The Xbox 360"

Re: Shocking Problems That Riddle The Xbox 360

Heres an interesting thought for you.

I think the problems are intentional. I beleive they are planned.

Read my reasoning before you denounce me as crazy.

Piracy is a rampant issue inthe gaming community. PC games get cracked and distibuted without pause, soemtimes before they are even released. So whats a good way to avoid that?

The RROD is an excellent way of avoiding piracy. I mean, if you KNEW that the chances of your machine failing were at 30%, and installing the mod chip would ruin your chances at a warranty, would you do it? I have never done the math, but it seems liek apretty solid way of steering games away from opening the console...

I just find it odd that a company like Microsoft, who are not a collection of idiots no matter what people think, would overlook a fairly obvious flaw like heat affected solder in a critical spot. Its a bit like Toyota using bubble gum to secure the body to the frame, then being surprised when it doesn't go so well.

Its just a thought. not being paranoid or anything, just an idea to explore.

Comment

Working...
    X