Too Many Ads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Many Ads?

A simple question: Do you think TweakTown (frontpage) has too many ads on it or is it fine?

Thanks.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

I understand the need for ads.
    I think that the ads are fine, at least there aren't any that float around or expand like some sites have.
    And as a dial-upper, they actually load quite quickly.
    I'd have to give you a thumbs-up so to speak in the category of advertisements.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

The front page is fine. The ads aren't big enough to dominate the page, so they blend in nicely.. I've noticed lately a few pop-ups coming from TT.. is that just me? :)

Comment

The adds are fine, they blend in, no popup's, and most of them are relevant.

Comment

yeah, tehre has been one particular popup comming from tweaktown, i can't remember what w\one it is, cos i have POW running

but oteher than that, its fine :)
          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

I haven't had a pop-up yet --- not that I feel left out or anything:D
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

As stated before the Ads are fine. No complaints from me.

Comment

im all for it dude you deserve to make some cash good on ya im an adsler so i cant ***** about loading

good on ya lad:)

Comment

just remember TWEAK
                  i have been putting PLENTY of food on the table for you. :p
                  *im bored........ I think Tweak might be hungry again, better start clicking.*
                  TT Original

Comment

Ads help support sites. Ads=more money for tweak=more reviews.

but please PISS OFF THAT ****ING POPUP. :)

I'll go back to bed now

Comment

cant say i have ever seen that popup :confused:
                      TT Original

Comment

I'm not sure either, there is no popup ad code on the site. I think maybe our advertising network slips a few in here and there.
                        Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                        Managing Director
                        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Yes, the ads are fine, u gotta get money from somewhere! lol

Comment

I wouldn't care if it was relevant but "Student Loan Consolidation" doesn't really turn me on.

Comment

I don't mind the ads, and I click on as many as possible to support the site. And after that, I clear my cookies and click them again :D

But I resent popup ads, they are a big turnoff - about one time in three I get one from the home page :(
                              What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Working...
                              X