No announcement yet.

question about signature formats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still the same ....errr....I guess I have to learn the hard way! :)

Comment

Now there ya go, no more gap. ;)

Comment

WAHHHHHHHHH!!!! I was confused the whole time...(not to say that I aint always confused :) I thought you were talking about the PC#2 is not on the same row as the first line of PC#1...

Don't know why ..just made me chuckle.....Gee, maybe if I payed attention a little more I might get somewhere...altleast that is what the wife says ;)

Comment

Thanks for that tweak Wiggo:thumb:
          I forgot about that 1 line coding in the forum!!
          The way I had it displays fine as an HTML file, but in the forum it ballooned.

hbidad to force your top lines of system 1 and 2 to align at the top, you could add another line to system 2 using a non-breaking space.
          Just use   -- that will create a blank space for the last line, which should bump the top line up.

The non-breaking space and the 1x1.gif are the greatest darn things for getting your HTML to display just the way you want it. :)
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

how about this:

<table width="100%"><tr><td width="50%" valign=top>AMD TB 1.4ghz<br>Gladiator with 7000rpm Delta<br>MSI KT266a-RU mobo<br>2x 40gb hdd IBM Raid 0<br>Soundblaster live<br>Visiontek GF2 Ultra<br>WinXP Pro<br>lite-on 16x10x40<br>Wintv card</td><td width="50%" valign=top>PC#2 networked together<br>AMD Duron 900 @ 1ghz for now<br>stock fan for a 1.4ghz<br>MSI KT266a-RU mobo<br>Maxtor 40 gb 5400rpm<br>onboard sound<br>Abit Siluro t400<br>Win98se</td></tr></table>

screw the PRE crap off

looks like this:
            <table width="100%"><tr><td width="50%" valign=top>AMD TB 1.4ghz<br>Gladiator with 7000rpm Delta<br>MSI KT266a-RU mobo<br>2x 40gb hdd IBM Raid 0<br>Soundblaster live<br>Visiontek GF2 Ultra
            WinXP Pro<br>lite-on 16x10x40<br>Wintv card</td><td width="50%" valign=top>PC#2 networked together<br>AMD Duron 900 @ 1ghz for now<br>stock fan for a 1.4ghz<br>MSI KT266a-RU mobo
            Maxtor 40 gb 5400rpm<br>onboard sound<br>Abit Siluro t400<br>Win98se</td></tr></table>

Comment

Right, the <PRE> tag is way outdated, but it forced the lines when I had it laid out on a regular HTML file.
              When you scrunch it for forum use, it becomes null and void as the <BR> tags do the defining of the lines.
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
              X