pctweaking.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pctweaking.net

Cool new tweaking site, remind you of anything?

yet another site who can't be bothered to create their own design/content so they go on the hunt to steal what other people spend good money on and work hard for.

time to break out the whip I say :p

Comment

hmm... well they officially suck
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

I posted in their forum but whether the translation works out is another thing. :laugh:

Comment

It honestly doesn't bother me anymore. As I was telling Wiggo on MSN, it is more of an honour now to think someone would steal our design without even changing meta tags.

Comment

they made it look like such a ghetto job.. look at the logo.. lol

tables don't look right either.

Comment

Originally posted by Acid
              they made it look like such a ghetto job.. look at the logo.. lol

tables don't look right either.
              Does it really surprise you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak

Does it really surprise you?
                not really :)

If I were you i'd still send a threatening email to their host.. just to teach them a lesson. :devil:

Comment

not really :)

If I were you i'd still send a threatening email to their host.. just to teach them a lesson. :devil:
                  Might do. Last time I did that to a website who copied our design and content, the host pulled their website completly about 48 hours lately... Never to be seen again! :wave:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak

Might do. Last time I did that to a website who copied our design and content, the host pulled their website completly about 48 hours lately... Never to be seen again! :wave:
                    yep, emailing the host is much more effective than the website owners themselves.

Comment

yep, emailing the host is much more effective than the website owners themselves.
                      Let's see if they change the design after the comments left in their forums... :)

Comment

Well all my posts and threads have been deleted now and I can't even reply anymore. Must have made a nuisance of myself there but I can't understand why. :D
                        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Well I had some answers to my emails anyway. :D
                          [b]No.1 I see, you speak German! I do not have a Design from the Internet take thus leave us please in rest me am the Design sold worden.ich knew, which gives it your page! apology!
                          Mustn't have realised that I used a translator.
                          [b]No.2 Hello again!

I think, that we this conflict confidentially can clarify.
                          The articles on my site are all even writes. No one is stolen " from someone
                          ". Since still successfully also I my side and without anger would like to
                          drive, I care about the heart very much to have no dispute with them. Would
                          it suffice them, if I a color-like alteration elegant?
                          I am there very angrily on this man, who has left with the layout, I
                          suspected nothing evil.I hope her/it/them can me a little understands!

Also that is written with a translator again!

Thanks Ulrich
                          I did ask that if the layout was copied was the content too?
                          [b]No.3 Hello!

I don't can speak so well English, therefore that is written with a
                          translator.

at the url of her/its/their side, I have looked to the first times today. I
                          don't have the design from them but legally from
                          people.freenet.de/christian462 gotten.

I find it unjustly if I had to would alter the design because this person
                          has stolen her/its/their layout. I have written him/it one e-mail to tell my
                          irritation about him/it!

and please , don´t tell about this incident to other people ! Thanks!we
                          definitely can ourselves some!
                          mfg Ulrich Bartholmös
                          A bit late about not tellin' anyone as the news was out hours before but it does seem that maybe a certain individual is makin' money out of the TT layout. take a look at the link here http://people.freenet.de/christian462/
                          Then there is also these links http://people.freenet.de/christian/homepage.htm not much there.
                          But this one the translator won't work on http://people.freenet.de/christian/index

But then this it what is up on their site now (translated of cource).
                          [b]I please over amplifier-modification-eat. For legal and technical reasons this page is for short time off-line! Looks however with the partners of Tweakers cousin and our forum past! Thanks
                          Gee Tweak and I must have really got to them with floodin' their email and forums. :laugh:
                          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

good work Wiggo/Tweak.... nice to see they took it down.

Comment

well were going to have to do something about http://people.freenet.de/christian462/ aren't we??

darth and wiz, suit up, the rest of us will have to go with pots and pans, pitch forks, and broom sticks ;)
                              TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Working...
                              X