No announcement yet.

nVidia novelty Snowmen New Year Giveaway!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nVidia novelty Snowmen New Year Giveaway!

Our good friends from nVidia in Singapore sent us through 14 little stuffed novelty Snowmen teddy bears to giveaway to you folk on TweakTown!

Each is packaged in a little Christmas box and are personally signed by the Marketing Director and Marketing Manager of nVidia Asia Pacific. There will be a total of 7 winners all up - each winner will be sent two teddy bears for him or herself and family or friends. Prizes will be shipped worldwide at the expense of TweakTown.

How to enter? Simple! Just tell us in this thread what you like about nVidia and the most insightful and creative answers will be the winners. Please do not e-mail responses. This competition will conclude on the 15th of January 2004.

Good luck and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

: peace2: :woot: : peace2:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Even though i am currently using an ATi card. Nvidia always provide stability and powerful cards like the ti4200 which was cheap and affordable for people that do not have the extra cash to shell out for top of the line cards like the FX5900 or FX5950. The ti4200 is cheap and powerful, best bang for the buck. :cheers:
    CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
    Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
    RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
    GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
    PSU: Thermaltake 500w
    SC: Audigy 2 zs
    LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
    Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
    Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

Nvidia has always made great products, no matter how much your budget may be they'll have something that is great for what you want to pay. ATI may be a little ahead of them in some categories, but nvidia isn't too far behind and keeps things very very competitive and keeps the prices going down :laugh: The Nforce 2 motherboards are the best out there for amd platforms and everything I've ever owned from them (several motherboards and video cards) have been super reliable, I've never had a problem with anything I've owned. I will be a nvidia fan for life!

Comment

Hey , I agree with what you say but,..... . The point of the matter is no matter how much i love my 230 dollar TI 4600 , the new 275 dollar 9800 pro i have rocks the socks off it . I am an avid consumer and strive to get the most for my money , yes i spend lots , but hopefully when pci express hits nvidia will have the better deal or i will get ati again or whomever out there is good enough for the dough . The only loyalty should be with they best card for the money ..... not with standing crap is crap . Oh well lost my point but i used to say i was nvidia guy till i saw a 9800 pro in action for myself ........... love it wish the 256 models were cheaper
        where is the us card maker that is gonna jump the pci expressbandwagon and rock these prices to the ground ..... :confused:

Comment

I've been using Nvidia vgas for 2 years now and I never wanted to change. First, i bought a gf2 mx, it was cheap, reliable and the most important thing, it was the best vga in terms of performance. Now, I'm using GF4 ti4600, which a bought sometime ago because I knew that Nvidia well-known performance would fit perfectly to me. Since my first computer, I have been using nvidia vga's because they are powerfull, helping me to work and play the best games with the best configuration possible. For me benchmarks that shows ATI beating Nvidia means nothing, cause I think it's not true and I'm really satisfied with my vga and I won't change it soon, because it's not necessary.

Keep the good job Nvidia dudes.

Comment

I used to have a 64MB Radeon and it was great for the long time I had it on my old 400MHz Celeron, then I built a new system with an AMD Athlon XP 2200+ when they were first released and needed a new video card and one day while at Wal-Mart, I ran across a GeForce FX 5600 (256MB) and decided to give Nvidia a chance and since it was a new card for its time and expensive, I had to have it because UT2003 on a 256MB graphics card was just mind boggling. The card was so great at running UT2003 and from there on I was sold and to this day, I still have it, running at 8x AGP, its just the coolest. Thanks Nvidia! (P.S. Call of Duty plays damn good too!)

Comment

ATI

nVidia has always been a top preformer, and in my mind, that is what counts. I love how overclockable the graphics cards are espescially. No matter what people say, nVidia is the best graphics card and chipset manufacture, hands down. ATI may look better in some reviews, but now with the new drivers, the tables have turned. Plus, what was the chipset of the year? The nForce2, duh. And the nForce3 is well on its way to doing the same. Offering something as unique as a single chip design is the most astounding thing I have ever seen. I have only used nVidia grapics products, and I will continue to do so. My first PC had a Riva 128ZX, and now I have a GeForce4 MX. I plan to buy the GeForceFX 5900 XT, which I forsee will dominate the mainstream market next year. What I love the most about nVidia though, is the features that they will offer to the mainstream market with the GeForceFX 5900 XT. Bearing 256-bit memory and 8 pixles per clock rendering, it is going to be the best card for $220. If nVidia keeps offering awsome features that usually only high-end cards have to the mainstream market, I will always buy nVidia, for that is what I love about nVidia.

Comment

Although it is summer in Sydney
                And the weather is blisteringly hot
                You would think that my vid card would be melting
                I can happily report that it's not
                Yes it has a bit of an overclock
                Yes it is by technology standards, old
                But my ti4200 is from good stock
                and its reliability is what makes it gold
                I'll sing the praises of Nvidia
                For the sake of a snowman or two
                Oh gf4ti4200 i'll never get rid-of-ya
                my loyalty to the brand remains true.

:?:

Comment

What do I like about nVidia?

Well. My GeForce 2 OCed well, and is still running strong.

What else? They arent canadian.. wait, thats bad.

what else... hmm.. they cheat on benchmarks so that people will buy them, then notice they arent as good and they should be.

They seem to like the sound of jets. Lots of traveling they must do, so hopefully they give AirCanada some business to keep them alive.

They say thier cards are DX9 compatible, but they are not fully. oh well I bet thats M$s fault anyways.

I really dont want a stuffed snowman...

Comment

It works:devil:
                    http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

NVidia has got the right business idea. When the FX 5800 less than performed, what did NVidia do? They agreed, they reworked it, and introduced a newer, better core. This sort of no-nonsense, if-it's-broke-fix-it attitude wins my favor. Their drivers are rock-solid 100% of the time (and get better as new versions are released), their chips are always cutting edge, and their commitment to quality stands above the rest.

No wonder NVidia comes from the word for "envy" in Latin. Other companies can do only that.

NVidiot 4 Life. :D :D :D

Comment

Some funny stuff in this thread. :) a 5900 XT? Is that a cross between a GF card with an ATI extension? hehehe.. Nice work by the poet suffering an Aussie summer as well.

Why is nVidia good? Because it allows ATi to shine even better. :) It gives ATi someone to compare to and show how good they are.

Comment

Nvidia provide great quality cards at a good price ( mainly the GF4 Ti4200 and more recently the FX5700U) and the driver support has always been great and you can count on the to add more performance to the card and promptly squash any bugs that may appear. Also they designed some great little teddy bears :P

Comment

why lie and put up alot of crap I want the bears and yes i do have 2 cards a 4200&4800 give me the bears

Comment

Now that is an honest man! :hammer:
                              CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
                              Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
                              RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
                              GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
                              PSU: Thermaltake 500w
                              SC: Audigy 2 zs
                              LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
                              Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
                              Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

Working...
                              X